Prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
total time: 15 minutes
Wow!!!!!!! These peanuts are very yummy and hot and spicy and delicious. Its very easy to cook. It also would be great for party.
1. 250 gms / 1 cup salted peanuts
2. 3 tablespoon oil (for deep fry)
3. 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
4. 4 teaspoon red chili powder
5. 3 teaspoon crush sugar (powder)
6. Pinch coriander powder
1. Take thick pan, heat oil and add half cup of peanuts into it and fry for few seconds.
2. Remove from heat oil and put into a plate.
3. Again fry remaining half cup of peanuts in heated oil for few seconds.
4. Remove it on a plate and add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and sugar on it and mix it very well.
Tip: 1. For garnish, you can use lemon slice and onion slice on the top of peanuts.
2. You can also sprinkle chat masala on fried peanuts.