Monday 29 July 2013

recipe of beetroot cabbage pakoda

Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes


beetroot cabbage pakoda
Beetroot cabbage pakoda

Beetroot cabbage pakoda / Beetroot cabbage pakora is mouthwatering dish. You can serve beetroot cabbage pakoda at teatime. Hot hot crispy and spicy beetroot cabbage pakoda become more delicious when we add onions in it. Oh wow, amazing flavor and taste of onion helps to enhance taste of beetroot cabbage pakoda. Beetroot cabbage pakoda is very yummy try it at your home with your friends. It's my guarantee that all your friends will be impressed when they taste it and look its delicious color. 

I just want to try this beetroot cabbage pakoda and for that i used beetroot juice, chopped cabbage, onion, green chilies, and corianders. Oh yes, I also used left over potatoes stuffing of Beetroot aloo kachori. Potatoes stuffing give such a nice taste to this beetroot cabbage pakoda. It gives taste like farali kachori.

At my home, we are celebrating beetroot special recipes. Only for this reason I tried a lot to make something delicious and tasty food from beetroot. We all are enjoying a lot these beetroot special recipes at our home. I don’t like more sweet dishes so; I tried to make such kinds of spicy tasty dishes. I was so excited to do that healthy pakoda for my family members.

I mixed all ingredients of pakoda like cabbage, onion, corianders and green chilies. At that time, my mom reminds me about left over potatoes mixture. She asked me what to do from left over potatoes mixture??? I replied her give it to me I will manage it. Then I just mixed it with all ingredients of pakoda. When I mix all ingredients it become so soft that’s why I felt to add corn flour in it for proper thickness of pakoda’s mixture. Oh wow, it’s worked. My pakoda’s mixture becomes thick as compare to previous. Then I just made rounds of it and deep it to plain flour better and fried it.

When I do it and serve it in front of my family members. They said to me that beetroot cabbage pakoda really looking so nice and yummy because of its delicious natural color.  When they taste it said awesome. Hahahahahahahaha … I was so happy with my creation. My papa told me that does it again I like it so much.

I also like the taste of beetroot cabbage pakoda and I hope that when you do it at your home you will definitely like its taste and crunchiness of beetroot cabbage pakoda. It’s my guarantee that you will also impress your guest and family members at the time of get to gather at your home.

Here, I was used the juice of beetroot but If you want to use grated beetroot or slices of beetroot then use it with all other ingredients of beetroot cabbage pakoda. I don’t want to take bite of beetroot when I eat pakoda so I just prefer juice of beetroot.


Ingredients:
1. 1 bowl left over potatoes stuffing (beetroot aloo kachori)
2. 1/2 bowl beetroot juice
3. 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
4. 2 onions finely chopped
5. 2 - 3 green chilies finely chopped
6. 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
7. 1 tbsp corn flour
8. 1 tbsp maida (Plain flour)
9. Salt (taste wise)
10. 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
11. 2 teaspoon red chili powder
12. 1 teaspoon coriander powder
13. 2 teaspoon chat masala (for just sprinkle on pakoda)
14. Oil (for deep fry)

Recipe:
1. Take a bowl, Add chopped cabbage, onion, coriander leaves, green chilies and left over potatoes stuffing in it. Now, mix it properly. 
pakoda ingredients
Mix all ingredients
2. Add red chili powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder and salt in it, mix it properly.
pakora ingredients with masala
Add masala
3. Now, add corn flour in it and again mix it properly.
add corn flour in pakoda mixture
Add corn flour
4. Take another bowl, add maida (plain flour), salt and beetroot juice in it. Make a thick better of it.
pakoda better with beetroot juice
beetroot juice in maida
5. Now, Take a thick pan, heat oil in it for fry pakoda.
6. Take a portion of pakoda mixture and deep into better of plain flour and put it to heat oil.
deep fry pakoda
deep pakoda mixture in maida better
7. Fry pakoda in heated oil on medium flame till it become light pink on both the sides.
fry beetroot pakoda
Fry beetroot cabbage pakoda
8. Transfer it to paper nepkin and sprinkle chat masala on it.
9. Ready to serve hot beetroot cabbage pakoda with tomato ketchup.
beetroot cabbage pakora
Beetroot cabbage pakora

Tip: you can use grated or chopped beetroot in it.

recipe of beetroot cabbage pakoda
Last Reviewed by Gayatri Soni
Rating: 4.5

1 comment:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete

Plzzz Comment Here.........